The 2012 Norhill Home Tour is here! This weekend, October 13-14 from 1 to 6 p.m., come out and visit six of the historic neighborhood’s cutest cottages. Norhill was first developed by William and Michael Hogg and the Stude family. It has enjoyed over 90 years of protective deed restrictions, preserving the bungalow style.
You can purchase tickets online here. Advance tickets will be $20, and can also be purchased at Buchanan’s Native Plants, C&D Hardware, Dacapo’s, Davis Hardware, Java Java Cafe, Kaboom Books, or Yale Street Grill. Tickets can be purchased this weekend at Proctor Plaza Park.
Homes that will be featured on the tour will be:
· Del Broccolo House at 936 Pizer. This home was built in 1924 and completely remodeled in 2010. The kitchen is the place to be in this home, with Fratelli Onofri oven and glass-front cabinets.
· Baird House at 1020 Algregg. This home was built in 1927. Look for the beautiful collection of antiques.
· Johnson House at 4609 Pineridge. Built in 1948 as a duplex, it was converted to a single family in 2011. Backyard dining is what makes this home unique.
· Milner House at 1107 Peddie. This home was built in 1928, and the owners have literally turned it into a work of art.
· Patton House at 4611 Oak Ridge. This home was built in 1925 and remodeled in 2011. Come hear the story behind the structure. Circa Real Estate is excited to sponsor this lovely home on the tour.
· Wood House at 1140 Cottage. This is the only new construction on the tour, but it looks original.
The weather this weekend is forecast to be sunny and warm, so come out to the Norhill Home Tour. We’ll see you there!
For more information, please visit: www.norhill.org